Mrs Josland's Activities

Hi Toroa, I'm loving looking at all your blog posts of the fun things that you have been doing at home so I thought I would also share with you some activities that I have been doing at home with my little boy Luca. You might like to have a go at some of these activities too!

We made a face using natural things that we found in our garden. 

 We created a boat that floats in water. 

 We did the magic milk experiment. Put a thin layer of milk in a shallow bowl. Add some drops of food colouring around the surface of the milk. Put a drop of dish washing liquid in the middle of the bowl. Watch the magic happen! 

We found a big piece of cardboard in our recycling bin which we used to draw on roads, houses, parks etc. I then numbered Luca's toy cars and made him some numbered car parking spaces. He drove his cars around the roads and then matched them back into the correct numbered garage.

Comments

  1. Hi Mrs Josland and Luca! Wow, you have been doing some really fun learning and activities at your house. I think Luca is so clever putting the cars back in the right numbered garage! Maybe some of the Toroa children will be able to have a go creating something like that and could share a picture of it on the blog. Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures. From Mrs Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Josland and Luca, it looks like you have been doing lots of fun and cool things at your house. I really like these ideas. I've not done the pirate ship or the cardboard activities, but I have done the others. My favourite really is the car fun game. Do you think we can do something like this in Toroa too? I think many of our Toroa children will love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Josland and Luca, You look like you are having a great time in your bubble. So much creativity. I have really enjoyed this time to be creative. I am so impressed with your car activity, that is going to keep Luca busy for a long time and he will learn all his numbers. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment