Somya's Learning :)








 Thank you to Somya for sharing what she has been up to :)

Comments

  1. Hi Somya! It looks like you are doing some AMAZING writing at home. You are going to be even more of a super star writer when you go back to school. I liked your interesting cherry facts. Cherry Ripes are one of my favourite chocolate bars! From Mrs Loye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Somya, you've been doing some amazing writing! I especially like your poem about rainbows and the way you have made the words rhyme! Your pictures are wonderful too! Thank you for continuing to share your amazing learning with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading all your facts Somya, I always learn something I didn't know! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Somya - I love how much writing you are doing at home - I cannot wait to be back at school writing with you all again soon. It's so great there are so many things you are interested in learning about! Is your sister helping you too? From Mrs Hefferman :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister didn’t help me actually my mom helped me . It is super fun learning every day something new.

      Delete

Post a Comment