Mrs Wales' Bubble

Hello lovely Toroa children and families! 

It has been awesome seeing and hearing about all the learning and fun you are getting up to in your bubbles. I hope you and your family are doing well and being kind to one another.

In my bubble at home I have my husband Mr Wales and me. It is a very small bubble! We have been taking care of each other and have been doing some nice things together. 

One thing that I really like to do, that I have just discovered during our time at home is digital colouring in. I downloaded an app on my phone and then I can choose any picture I like to colour in. My favourite things to colour in are flowers, insects and trees. I find the colouring in very relaxing and peaceful. What things do you like to colour in?



I have also been colouring some pictures in my shapes colouring in book. I like to use coloured pencils. I have to take my time to make sure the colour is nice and bright so my pictures look good. 


Another thing I like to do in my bubble is baking. I like practising my maths when I measure ingredients like flour and sugar using a 1/4 cup or a 1/2 cup. Mr Wales likes the part where he gets to lick the spoon! Two things I have made are Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins and Anzac Biscuits. What baking have you been doing at your house? 


The other thing that I like to do is go for a walk around the neighbourhood with Mr Wales. I love to see all the autumn leaves and the big willow trees by the Avon River at Hagley Park. We usually go for a walk when the sun is starting to go down. Can you spot the picture where the sun is shining on the trees? What can you see when you go for a walk with your family?




Please leave a comment if you would like to ask me a question or to tell me a bit about what you have been doing! All of the Toroa Teachers miss your smiley faces and we love hearing from you and seeing what amazing learning you are doing in your bubbles. Have a great end of the week and a wonderful weekend! From Mrs Wales :) 



Comments

  1. Wow! Mrs Wales what cool things to be doing in your bubble. I like all the things you are doing. Thank you for sharing your bubble with our Toroa friends. I miss walking around Hagley park, thanks for sharing photos of the beautiful autumn trees and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Miss Muriel! I love this time of the year with all the beauty we can see in nature. What things have you been doing in your bubble?

      Delete
  2. I love your post! It is so great to see the beautiful autumn trees in your photos. I have been baking too, thanks for the recipes you gave me to get me started :) The digital colouring looks fabulous. I can't wait for a walk in Hagley Park too one day to see the autumn trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yummy, baking is so delicious! Maybe you might know some good baking recipes you can share with me now. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. These digital colouring in pictures look amazing Mrs Wales - I love colouring in and have been using my mindfulness colouring in book over this time too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Hefferman! What kinds of pictures do you have in your mindfulness colouring in book?

      Delete
    2. I actually have 2! One is full of nature and another are patterns from a company in England called Liberty - lots of floral patterns with swirls and paisley - I have to concentrate pretty hard not to go over the lines :)

      Delete

Post a Comment