Mrs Horner's Bubble!

Good Morning Toroa!

It has been really cool to see all of your amazing blog posts and hard work on Studyladder over the last few weeks. It looks like you are all having a fantastic time with your families in your bubbles.

In my bubble at home there is my husband Mr Horner, our dog Bella and me. 

We have been doing lots of lovely things over the last few weeks but our favourites have been going for walks and baking. My favourite baking so far has been a Raspberry and White Chocolate Shortcake and Anzac Biscuits - they were delicious! Have you done any baking or helping in the kitchen in your bubble?


Every morning I love to sit outside (if it isn't too cold) and have my breakfast in our garden. We have lots of big beautiful trees behind our house and it is very peaceful. I like to have toast or porridge for my breakfast. Sometimes on the weekend we make pancakes! What do you have for breakfast?


Bella enjoys sitting with me most days when I am working and she loves to look out of the window at the trees, birds and people that may walk past.


I hope you are all enjoying learning from home and I would love to hear what you have been up to or are doing this week!

From Mrs Horner :) 




Comments

  1. Hi Mrs Horner and Bella.

    Thank you for sharing what's been happening in your bubble. Those ANZAC biscuits look so delicious, yummy yummy. Does Bella like to take naps during the day? She looks so cozy on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Muriel! Thank you for commenting on my blog post. Yes Bella always naps during the day. She actually loves napping on that cushion she is lying on in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Horner, your bubble sounds like a great place to be. The baking looks delicious! I'm sure Bella is very happy to have you home with her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment